Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I must have been busy...

I just realized I haven't been on here for a long time!!! We have been very busy. So, I quick run down before I head into the shower...

Ava is potty trained!!! Yeah for Catbird!!! Only a couple of accidents here and there, but doing great. I think she realized that mommy wasn't playing around.

Have had 2 great play dates recently. I am so glad that I have great friends. I am very blessed. Enjoyed the park with Sarah B. then again with Sarah C. Took a couple of hours yesterday evening to enjoy a cold Peach Nehi with Heather while the girls played in the back yard AND got to put a cute little baby boy to sleep.

Vacation Bible School was great all last week. I was a little bummed that I didn't get to go to the pizza party or the program because of work, but Ava went and that is all that matters in the long run anyways.

Now, trying to go to a going away party for a friend from work. However, not been able to find a baby sitter. This gives me only 2 options, one, don't go (which I really want to), or two, go without Jeff (and I really don't want to do that...) Oh well, I need to make up my mind.

Will try to do better...summers really are busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment